Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just us boys!

Hey this is Jonathan. With Caprice in Cleveland and the "homemaker" responsibilities falling on me for a few days, I thought I better be a good househusband and update the blog! I got the boys ready for church this morning which made me break out into a sweat, but they looked so darn handsome I had to take some pictures. This is the face they both give me when saying "say cheese".


We miss Caprice so much, but I know she is having so much fun hanging out with friends and visiting our old stomping grounds. I received this picture yesterday morning from her. Am I worried that she is not having fun?...not at all! Thank you Chaffees for taking good care of her!

Last week was Caprice's birthday, so we celebrated and had a big family dinner and party.

Caught her right in the middle of the "surprise look". Oh alright, I was like one second late so this is my attempt to stage it.

Here's some shots of the rest of the fam! How did I luck out with such great in-laws?!





Dawson gets so excited every time Grandpa Ray walks into the room. He drops whatever he is doing, goes straight for him and says "Bom Pah!" He was definitely helping Grandpa with the little project going on here.


2 comments:

  1. Jon, glad to hear you are surviving single parenthood! I'm impressed how well the boys look- they even match! My kids probably wouldn't be quite so well off. Did Caprice lay out their clothes? (I have to!) I'm happy Caprice could get some time away. Girl trips are the best! Moms are better moms when they just get to be girls once in a while! Food-shopping- and sleeping in! AHHH! Have fun Caprice!!! Love you Jon, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you babe! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete