This is Jonathan here doing a post since Caprice is gone AGAIN doing something fun over the weekend. She's a great Mom though and honestly deserves some time off. She went to Seattle for a scrapbooking convention with her sisters. So...the boys and I spent some quality time doing some male bonding. Well, it was actually just a trip to the mall so they could play on the toys there, and lunch at McDonalds. I think they had fun though. We passed by a photo booth there and couldn't pass it up. They had some great smiles for the camera, and I thought the shot of them both looking backwards was hilarious! They probably did that on purpose so I was the only one looking like a fool doing the fishy face!
One of the malls here has this awesome play area. The only thing I could think about was how many swine flu germs there are everywhere. We used plenty of hand sanitizer on our way out!
Sunday evening we enjoyed some horsey rides!


With Brittany and Aaron living here too it is quite the full house! Evelyn and Dean are best friends and get along so well...I wish I could relay sarcasm when typing!
I love my boys, they are the best!


.jpg)
.jpg)




I love the booth pictures! They're great. Everytime I look at your blog I always laugh and Roman says, "What Mom?" and has to come over and look. But then he got kinda ticked when he saw Dean wearing his old froggy shirt. I think he has an attachment to that one. :) Fun pics.
ReplyDeletei love those pictures! photo booth strips are my favorite!
ReplyDeletewhat a good daddy, watching the boys while mommy has a much needed break! glad you had fun! love the photo booth pictures!
ReplyDelete