Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ta-Da!! The finished product

Here is our beautiful home. We love the way it turned out. I have always wanted a yellow house ever since I was little, so it's really fun to have one now. And I have to give a shout-out to my man Jason who painted it.  He did a fabulous job and worked like crazy. Thank you Jason! Here is a link to his website in case any of you are in need of a paint job or pretty much anything else. He does everything, so check him out: jnpainting.com

 We also finished Dean's room (finally!). My brother-in-law Brian helped Jonathan put up the red trim around the room, and to decorate I put up pictures of Dean at 6 mos, 2 years, and 3 years.
 I also wanted to decorate with cars but didn't want to make his entire room "Cars," so I found these cute posters on discountpostersale.com
 This weekend was the Spring Fair. It is a 3-day mini version of the Puyallup Fair. It was beautiful on Thursday evening so we took the kids down and saw Bixby's Rainforest Encounter (pretty dumb) and saw a few rainforest animals. Good thing it was free.
 Dean loved it though.
 BIG fish that kids could play in. Dean wouldn't, of course.
 But he DID actually go into the petting zoo and after a little while of watching me pet all the animals he finally went up and pet a few! I was so proud of him. He loved the baby turkeys that the scary man is holding.



5 comments:

  1. The house is beautiful...can't wait to see it in real life. So glad you finally decided against the all white version!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the yellow house with great red & white trim. It is really cute. Dean's room looks great. How does he like it? I love seeing pictures of my family. Thanks for the post. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tell us the truth, it was really 2189 Cornell that sold you on yellow right? Also, we think you should accent each room with extensions cords and space heaters :)
    Really, your house is beautiful!! Congratulations! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, I can't wait to see it in person one day! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing, you guys! Congratulations. You've done great work on your house! Sorry for never sending the race car artwork your way. I left AZ before hearing back from you. If you decide you still want it, I can mail it to you when I'm in AZ in May.

    ReplyDelete