This is Jonathan here giving an update on things. The boys are finally smiling for pictures these days, so I took a few shots of them last Sunday. Caprice likes to dress them the same. I think we need to have some twins next...NOT an announcement!
They have the coolest shoes, wish they made them in grown-up size.
This kid loves to smile!
We were invited to our neighbors the other day for dinner and were asked to bring a dessert. We decided to pull out the big guns and do something impressive. A chocolate trifle with raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries is one of our favorites.
These next pictures make me so proud to be a Dad. Dean and Dawson have been obsessed with baseball and basketball lately. We found a basketball hoop and baseball tee at a garage sale. They love playing!
Yeah, still trying to get them to understand which ball goes on the tee.
For being so short for his age Dean is actually REALLY good at shooting hoops. I just showed him once how to throw the ball in and he's suddenly Lebron James. I'm serious!
It's actually starting to warm up a little in Washington, so stay tuned for more outdoor pics once the never-ending cloud finally passes over us.
Love the post. Darling boys and I love the green boots. The trifle looked amazing. Keep posting!
ReplyDeleteWait 'till you see my boys at family pictures- triplets! Ha Ha! Being a mother has it's fun. Mom forwarded me pictures of your house. It looks great. Your yard also looks amazing. What are you Jon, the next Gary Walker??? Pretty soon you'll have your three acres and you can make your children slave in the garden and orchard all summer. (insert evil laugh here) They will learn to work! -that and torture eachother. It's a great combo.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you next week! Have a safe drive.
By the way...how do you get mom to comment on your blog? Lucky! I'm chopped liver.
You guys are so cute....I really miss y'all(threw that in there, we are now officially southern, right?). Your boys are getting so old. They're adorable!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could have another try at a family photo.........oh, why are we kidding ourselves?
ReplyDelete