Sunday, July 18, 2010

The One and Only Genuine Original Walker Family

A month ago we actually happend to be in one place at the same time and had an awesome family reunion.  It started off with a photo shoot...we look good! 
I love my parents!  They're the best.  Thank you for putting up with us all, and of course spoiling our kids with attention and fun. 

The girls.
The boys.

Here is all 28 of us!  Everyone did pretty great.
Jeff, JaNae, Walker, Whitney, Wyatt, and Wes.
Steve, Jill, Andrew, Carter, Colby, and Saylor.
Dan, Jolyn, Sadie, and Leah.
Our family!  Dean was such a trooper having the flu and all.  Dawson was a little grumpy that day.  Having some suckers to bribe him helped.
He got the sucker as soon as we finished.





2 comments:

  1. Caprice, you look so pretty! I love red on you. And your hair is getting so long. I miss you guys so much! I'm glad to see that you are doing so well and are so happy in life. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pictures! you all look so great. and caprice...you look hot!

    ReplyDelete