We had a great Halloween this year, as I hope you all did. Last week my sisters and I went to an arboretum in Tacoma that was decorated for Halloween. The kids really liked all the decorations, and my mom took a bunch of pictures. If you can't guess, Dawson is a kangaroo and Dean is Buzz Lightyear.
To Infinity and Beyond!
My little cutie-patootie
Dean was too scared to stand next to the skull because the eyes lit up and I think it made a spooky noise (can't really remember, I mean for heaven sakes it was 5 whole days ago!)
The 4 WILD 4-year-olds. Dean, Roman, Evy, Britton
The whole crew: Britton, Lincoln, Sydney, Dawson, Duke, Roman, Dean, Mya, Evy.
There was the most perfect little hill covered in leaves that the kids loved running up and down.
Now for the exciting part, Ward Halloween Party! I thought I had my whole costume planned out weeks in advance, then when I finally put it on a few days before I hated it, so I decided to take the easy route and go
punk/gothic. I ratted my hair up into a mohawk and sprayed it black. It was fun! Jonathan went as DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba. Pretty much the greatest costume ever, and he had his very own boombox, courtesy of me. If there is anyone out there that doesn't know who DJ Lance is, you have to look him up.
My mohawk
While the kids were hanging with the friends, one of them noticed a sticker stuck to the gym floor. So all the them layed down to look at it. It was so cute! Clockwise from Dawson the Kangaroo: Jackson the Dragon, Luke as Buzz, Dean as Buzz and Sam as a Knight. We love these guys!

Ok. I love the last photo! I missed that one... so glad you were there to capture it. Funny little guys. Can't wait to see what they come up with at Whistler!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun, fun family. I love all the costumes. Caprice, the hair was awsome and Gary will especially appreciate the glass frames Jon had. Love the boom-box. You guys are the best.
ReplyDeleteOkay, Jonathan wins the prize for the best costume this year, hands down! We love it!
ReplyDeleteUm, DJ Lance ROCKS! That is an awesome costume! I am wondering how many times you had to wash your hair after the party too! I am totally jealous of your birthday present. How fun is that! I didn't even know they HAD trapeze lessons! And I am loving the Minute to Win It game you played. I don't watch that show but it looked really funny! Happy late birthday!
ReplyDelete