Thursday, February 3, 2011

Much Needed Update

What's better than relaxing in a recliner with your pillow in your pajamas and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?  Nothing. That's a typical morning at our house!
We have a rule in our house of no food outside of the kitchen. The boys and Britton love sitting on the edge of the dining room eating their snacks...and watching tv of course.  (Do we have a problem of watching too much tv?  Yeah probably.) 
 And here they are again watching tv, but this picture is so sweet.  Dawson is an absolute Daddy's boy and if Jonathan is home, Dawson is by his side.  When I go into his room in the morning when he wakes up, the first thing he asks is "Where Daddy go?"
 Dean got this astronaut suit for Christmas from grandma and Dawson has taken a liking to it lately.
 Haircuts! We have made huge strides in our household. For the first time in four years, FOUR YEARS, we cut Dean's hair without pinning him down in the tub and having him screaming. What did the trick? A new Lightning McQueen of course! He got to hold it during the haircut and he actually stood on the chair, wore the cape, and stood still. It was quite miraculous. And he was pretty proud of himself too.



 I couldn't resist taking this picture of a beautiful sunrise the other morning. It made me smile.




4 comments:

  1. Hooray for an update! Such handsome boys, I love how proud Dean looks in those pictures. And wow, gorgeous sunrise! That looks so amazing, I need to come visit you! I'm also impressed you were up in time to see the sunrise, hehe, I always try not to be if I can help it, but maybe I should change that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh those pics of Dean and Dawson are SO adorable!!! And I LOVE the sunrise pic! Beautiful. Thanks for the update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see that someone else watches as much tv as we do! :) You are marvelous.... and your boys are so adorable. I can't believe how much they've grown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so great to see my boys again. Yeah on the peaceful hair cuts...and they look awsome. Give those boys a hug from us!!!

    ReplyDelete