Now that Dean is finally potty trained, we could sign him up for swim lessons. He was so excited! I asked him to show me how excited he was and this was the face he gave me.
Here he is waiting in his class line, still excited. I know these swim trunks are a little big, but his auntie Brittany gave them to him for Christmas, he loves them, and I'm too cheap to buy ones that fit. He can use these for the next 2 or 3 years.
His class only had 2 students in it, so he got a lot of one-on-one time with his teacher.
Now that's a happy boy
His favorite part was the splashing, of course.
It was so fun to watch Dean have a good time doing this. Dawson liked watching but kept saying "I want to go swimming at Dean's lesson." Now that Dean thinks he's a swimmer I'm a little nervous to see how his next bath time goes!
Good job Dean...way to go!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteDean...you are so big! Good Job! I love the 2nd picture that you posted...what a crack up!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are hanging in there. Can't wait to see what you are having! :)