More of our 4th of July festivities! Our family ventured off to a nearby elementary school for a rousing game of kickball while the little ones rode bikes and played with bubbles.
My Pops; I love him to death.
Here are my parents with 5 of the 6 of their daughters (Minus Lisha, boo hoo). How precious are we?
And here begins the rousing game of kickball! It was a little
interesting playing with 10 or so little ones, but we made it work.
The kids really had no idea what they were doing. Dawson tried to kick the ball over and over all the way to first base.
Uncle Neil was the mean first baseman, so Daddy had to help Dawson out a bit.
I love that I look like I'm trying to be so dainty in this picture. Really I was trying to kick hard!
After kickball the brothers-in-law played a little Bball while us girlies sat around and chatted. This was quite a momentous occasion having Jonathan out on the basketball court. He has not played since he was 10 and has always been too embarassed to play. He actually had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment