Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dawson is 3!

We can't believe our little guy is 3. Even though it happened 1 month ago, it's still weird to think he is getting older. 
Even though turning 3 comes with more independence and more attitude, Dawson is still our quirky funny kid. He loved the chocolate bar he got from his cousin Roman.
He got some crisp dollar bills from Grandma and Grandpa Walker. 
We don't have any pictures of Dawson blowing out the candles because he blew them out half-way through the birthday song and promptly started taking them out.

Here he is modeling his new jammies from G&G Walker. Great pose!
And a new talking Lightning McQueen!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dawson! You look so much like your Dad, and if I remember right when your Dad was 2 he burned his forehead on his birthday candles! I am glad that you blew them out fast and came out unscathed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawson is getting so old! It's unbelievable. And I second the opinion -- he looks like his dad. And it looks like he's got his hilarious personality, too. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I can't believe he's 3!

    ReplyDelete