Sunday, November 22, 2009

Big News! (no, Caprice isn't pregnant)

This is Jonathan here, reporting on some fun news.  The house that we put an offer on 2 months ago has FINALLY been accepted.  We will actually have our own house!  If the closing process goes smoothly, we close on Dec. 22.  It is in a beautiful neighborhood in Puyallup, with a spectacular view of Mt. Rainier.  


Also, my new niece was born this week and totally STOLE my birthday.  I have been the only November birthday in my extended family for a long time...my whole life!  Since she is so flippin cute though, I am happy she is here and glad to share our birthday.  Congrats Jill and Steve.


Yesterday I took Dean to the traveling Train Show that happened to be coming through town.  He was amazed at the hundreds of trains everywhere.  His favorite was the Thomas train display with all the characters.




He made me so proud by deciding to go on the big Thomas train ride.  He NEVER does anything like this.  









Dean was so good at not touching the trains, but couldn't help putting his finger closer and closer.




We need to make this a yearly thing Dean.  I really had a great time with you. 


11 comments:

  1. That's so awesome, congrats on the house. It's beautiful, I love the front porch. You guys must be so excited. I'm calling you this week Caprice, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous home! How exciting for you guys! That'll be a nice Christmas present... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm melting with jealousy -- right into my morning oatmeal. it's not fair! i want a freakingly gorgeous house right by my mommy. sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! It is so cute....and worth the wait! Hopefully we can come see it soon. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your home! It is so beautiful! You and Caprice deserve it after all your hard work! ok, it has to be said, my favorite picture (other than the one of my own daughter) is Dean with his finger "not" touching the train. Laugh out loud funny! It is so hard to be three- really it is. I'm impressed with his restraint! Colby would have not had such will power. There would have been a tragic train accident FOR SURE! Love you guys! See you in less than a month- Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new pictures. Your Dad & I are so happy the house inspection went so well. Grandpa Walker would have been so excited to go to the train expo with you. Maybe next year. Dean was so adorable in the train ride. Excited to hear any new news. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love Love that house!! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! We'll be practically neighbors! I'm so excited for you guys. Let us know when you need some big moving muscles and I'll send over Brooke... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the house!! I LOVE the front porch and the red tree in the corner. It;s awesome to be real people . . .until the bills come. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, what an awesome house, looks gorgeous! How great to have a view, too. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to see pictures of your new place! I'm dying!

    ReplyDelete