I don't know if anyone of you out there celebrated "National Night Out," but we did. Our community put on a little carnival to promote community safety and such. It was pretty fun. They had bouncy houses, balloons, this little circus train and free food.
Dean climbed all the way up the ladder to go down the slide, but as soon as he got to the top and realized how high it was, he just climbed back down.
Yes, Dean is wearing pajamas. And yes, they are a little too small. Wearing pajamas out of the house is an almost daily occurrance, something I'd rather not fight him about.
The kids got balloons which they loved, but Dawson didn't want his tied around his wrist, he just wanted to hold it. Great idea.
So naturally, it ended up in the sky.
Jonathan got smart and tied the next one to his shoe.
Jonathan's parents were able to go on an Alaskan cruise this past week (lucky ducks!) and since they left from Seattle, they came in the day before and we took them around Seattle and to a Mariner's game. Here we are at Pike's Place Market.
I chatted it up with the "tin man," well not really since he doesn't talk. I talked, and he made funny noises.
Mariner's game. They lost, of course. Not a great season for these guys.
On a final note, we finally got Dawson a big boy bed. He absolutely loves it!
yay! the sunrise community thing is so cool and cute pics!! hooray for the big boy!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny. I love reading your blog and chuckling outloud to myself.
ReplyDeleteDean sounds like he could be my new best friend. Pajamas are my favorite!
ReplyDelete