Sunday, January 9, 2011

Trapeze and Bedtime

Well, I went to my second trapeze lesson this week. Ever since I went the first time, I've been dreaming about going again. Jonathan and Monique came to cheer me on, and although I was still scared stiff about being up on the platform, as soon as I jumped off I loved it! I learned a new trick, the whip, and it was much harder than the first one I learned. This video is of one of my practice swings.
This one is of the catch I got to make at the end of the lesson
And last but not least, this video is of the boys playing with their dad. The night before, I was laying in bed and listening to Jonathan put Dawson to bed. He kept saying "ok, good night," then ran himself into the door. Dawson was cracking up harder than I'd ever heard, so I made Jonathan do it again the next night for the camera. Fun stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Oh way to cool Caprice...you are doing really great on the trapeze. You are fun to watch. We loved hearing the boys laugh with their Dad. Thanks for sharing. We loved the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was too cute!!! I love little laughter..Jonathan sounds like Mike on this video...seriously :)

    ReplyDelete