Monday, February 21, 2011

I Know It's Only February But...

When there's a sunny day in Washington even though its February, you mow the lawn!  And Jonathan would not be complete without his little clone and helper Dawson by his side.
Dean is ready to fight the "bad guys" with his helmet, superhero mask, and bubble gun.  It's a little too cold though to sport his "stretchy pants".



Here are the boys playing bubbles early in the morning.  I was trying to make them wait until it was warmer outside, but as soon as Dean saw the sun shining he was out the door.


Jonathan with the boys at the park just around the corner from our house.

The boys have been loving their powerwheels.  Dean has mastered the driving and he's pretty trustworthy and safe.  Dawson is still out of control and cannot keep from driving on the neighbor's lawns, no matter how many times you tell him not to!

Our stake held an adults Valentine's Day Dance which we attended. It was pretty much us and a bunch of old people! There were a lot of slow songs.  


Dean and Dawson have been really good lately at playing with eachother and entertaining themselves.  Here's a picture and videos of their sillyness.


 



For the past couple months I've been playing church ball with Shelby and some girls in my ward. Even though I haven't played since junior high, it's been pretty fun. Jonathan brought the boys to one of our games and they loved playing with the ball and cheering me on.

Jonathan took some pictures, which I wasn't too pleased about, but I thought I'd blog one for posterity's sake.


This last video is from when we took the kids to see Jonathan at work and get their teeth "cleaned." Tanya, the awesome dental assistant, really just polished a few of their teeth, but it was a great visit and the next day Dean kept asking to go back to "have Tanya fix my teeth!"

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love a great, sunny winter day? My girls have been out freezing as well the last few days. And I really want copies of the b-ball pictures. Although I can tell already, I don't think my face is going to be so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many comments, so little time...

    What? Mowing lawn in the winter? Unheard of. Uncanny. UnIdaho. ...wish I lived by you.

    Was that a lady cloroxing the slide for her daughter? How dirty was that slide? I'm laughing pretty hard.

    Dawson is one heck of a twister player. You better keep that game hid while he is in highschool. A friendly game of twister can go so wrong so quickly. :) Dean was quite the commander too. Laughing...and looking for a green circle in my own home.

    Caprice, awesome job on the basketball. You are an animal. (and that is a good thing, ask JaNae!)

    So jeolous of your boys and how well they did for their cleanings. I find it amazing! Colby just barely stopped throwing a massive fit a few months ago. But...I think Dean and Dawson deserve more stickers. Really.

    Love you guys and love the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys make me smile!

    I cannot believe how green it is there. It is snowing today in Idaho. Boo.

    Caprice, keep kicking trash on the B-Ball court! You are my hero.

    Oh, and we love how Dawson plays twister and in his undies too. That's how we play it! Joking :)
    One year for Christmas, Jared and Cara gave us Twister and new undies for our kids. Tacky, but it makes me laugh every time I pull out that game.
    (Disclaimer:
    #1. Jeff & I hardly play it because we are old and fat.
    #2. If we were to play it, we would be fully clothed!!!!! (Because that would be just plain disgusting for everyone involved.))

    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys and I enjoyed watching all the videos. Thanks for posting. Roman kept asking, "is that me?" funny, I didn't think he and Dawson looked too much alike! I love you

    ReplyDelete