Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pool Party

Last Tuesday was the nicest day we've had this summer, I think it got up to a whopping 75 degrees outside. But since we live in Washington, anything weather above 68 means pool party! I blew up our pools and invited my sisters over for a cousin pool day. They had a great time. Their favorite part of the day was being squirted with the hose by Mya, the oldest cousin.
Everyone took their turns jumping in. This is Britton.
Evy
Dawson
Sydney
Mya
All the kids doing their surfer pose. Dawson, Mya, Dean, Britton, Evy, Lincoln, Roman, and Sydney
Popsicle break, thanks to Auntie Shelby
Britton's and Dean's silly faces
Dawson's "don't take a picture of me" face.  He was not very happy about me trying to get him to smile for the camera.


1 comment:

  1. Siiigh... I really do want to be a Pettit girl... :) Don't you love those perfect summer days? Great pictures of the kids!

    ReplyDelete