We've had a few nice days thus far in our summer, but most of the time we stay indoors. Dawson and Dean love to play games on Jonathan's phone.
The other morning I got out one of our science projects that I had done as a swap with other moms at Dean's preschool. This one was making shapes out of toothpicks and marshmallows. The boys absolutely loved it.
Dawson actually just loved to eat the marshmallows.
Time with daddy playing on his phone
Doing haircuts on our boys has always been a trial. We decided that maybe they'd think it was more fun if we did it on our porch, which actually just let the whole neighborhood hear the scream. Literally, my sister that lives 4 houses down could hear them. But, I'm never above giving bribes so they got a prize if they were cooperative, which they were, kind of.
Dawson showing off his prize for being a good boy.
Dean's turn. He's the more difficult one. He started off happy, but soon took to crying, which caused hair to go into his mouth, which made him mad. So I found a solution...
Stuffing his mouth with a washcloth. It worked!
And there he is with his prize. Yea, we get to do it all again in another few weeks.
I think we have found our next American Idol:
No comments:
Post a Comment