As embarrassing as this is for me to watch, it was a ton of fun to do with my sisters. We all love the show So You Think You Can Dance. Every year, the last Saturday of July is National Dance Day. The show promotes it and puts up dances on their website that anyone can learn and send in. We thought, how awesome would it be to have four pregnant sisters doing one of the dances? Surely they would put that on the show! Well, our hopes and dreams of becoming reality TV stars were dashed when our clip did not air, but the dancing elephant did. Hmm, kind of ironic seeing as we're all pregnant and I do feel like an elephant most days... Enjoy and have a laugh!
You girls are way too much fun. My question is, how much did you hurt after this? I would have died.
ReplyDeleteOh wow that is hilarious! I can't believe you didn't make the show!
ReplyDelete