Welcome Bentley Cole Walker! This little guy was born October 12 at 9:10pm. We had quite a wait in the hospital while I was being induced.
8 pounds, 4 oz
Bentley came out so fast that his breathing was pretty shallow and fast (same thing happened with Dawson). So he had to go to the special needs nursery overnight. Everything turned out fine with him and I was able to get a good night's sleep, so it worked out for the both of us!
Auntie Monique was there to witness all the fun!
So was Grandma. Thanks for the support you guys!
So happy to finally have him here!
My husband is the sweetest thing ever and bought me a little gift as a thank you for bringing another baby into our family. Who doesn't love a little pink bling?
Looking right up at Daddy
Dean really wanted Bentley to see the lego guy he had brought to the hospital.
He held Bentley for a few seconds, gave him a kiss, then said "Ok I'm done."
Dawson was even more underwhelmed. He didn't even want to come near me or sit on my bed. I think he was a little apprehensive about the hospital.
They quickly warmed up to him though. As soon as we got home from the hospital, they were all over him. Sometimes a little too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment