Monday, November 14, 2011

Scholz Farm and painting pumpkins

My sisters and I took the kids to Scholz Farm down in Orting to pick out some pumpkins. It's a great little patch with animals, a small corn maze, and toys for the kids to play with.

We pretended that there wasn't a sign that said stay off the big pumpkins
Cousins Duke, Evy, and Roman
They have a huge pile of wood chips that the kids can ride down

 Brittany and Monique sporting their babies and awesome rain boots
 Dean, Roman, Britton, Evy and Lincoln
 Dawson, Lincoln and Duke doing their "this is heavy" pose


 The best part of this farm is letting the kids climb up on the tractor to take pictures.

When we got home I let the kids paint their pumpkins. I feel it works so much better than trying to help little ones carve them.


 Finished products

 Hanging around the house playing superheroes with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment