Monday, December 31, 2012

June 2012

Here's my happy baby ready for church at 8 months old.

Bentley's cousin Sienna is only few months older than he, but they already seem to like to play together. We'll see how long that lasts!
 The boys got out their light sabers and played in the cul-de-sac after Jonathan got home from work.
 Jonathan doesn't have a light saber, so he improvised with a stick. It worked.

Another day the neighbor boys joined in on the action.
 
 
I got bored watching them fight so I started taking pictures of my flowers. I especially liked this one.
Dean thought it was pretty funny to put his (unused) pull-up on Bentley's head. I think Bentley liked it too. I suppose my boys are just born silly.
 Speaking of silly, Jonathan bought the boys Nacho Libre masks while we were on our cruise. All I need are more excuses for my boys to run around without shirts on.


No comments:

Post a Comment