I am going to miss preschool. I'm sure Dean will too, but mostly I will. Dean has the most wonderful teachers there. This year, instead of doing a zoo field trip, they put on Preschool Olympics. The kids had a blast and it was so much fun to watch them.
Stand long jump
Hurdles
Carrying the torch.
I never thought I'd get excited or emotional over a preschool graduation. That was until I had a preschooler that I was so proud of. Dean made a lot of strides in the last two years or preschool, and I'm so excited to see how he does in Kindergarten.
I love their homemade graduation caps.
All the students got a different award; Dean's was the "Storyteller Award" because he is so expressive when he tells stories.
Dean with Miss Trish, the best teacher ever! I'm so glad that Dean will still be able to see her in the hallways at Edgerton.
No comments:
Post a Comment