Dean and I recently attended a Seattle Sounders game together. I thought it was definately time to take my first born to a major sporting event.
Soccer games are loud and the fans are crazy! We were in a tame area and didn't have to stand the entire time.
Our tickets got us access to the all-you-can-eat buffet before the game and during halftime. I enjoyed the ribs and wings, Dean was just thrilled that they had strawberries and cookies.
Dean eating his strawberries and holding his Batman.
It was fun having some one-on-one time with Dean. After 20 minutes into the game he got bored and asked me if he could play video games on my phone. Oh well!





All you can eat buffett? What kind of tickets do you have access to? Are you in the mob? Should we worry about you?
ReplyDelete...love ya! Wish we could mooch off your sweet connections. And, I'm with Dean, strawberries and cookies are where it is at! But I would probably eat some ribs too. Yum!