Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bentley's Baby Blessing

Here are some pictures of Bentley at 5 days old.


 We were so lucky to have Jonathan's parents and two of his sisters, JaNae and Jill, come visit for Bentley's baby blessing. The boys absolutely love their Walker grandparents and had a blast playing with them and their cousins for the weekend.
 Grandpa Walker is always up for a game or a story. This scene was so sweet to watch.
 JaNae's son Wyatt and Jill's son Carter also came. They were so good to Dean and Dawson and loved holding Bentley.



 Grandma Walker singing "3 Little Monkeys." These little monkeys get snapped by a crocodile, not to be confused with the 5 silly ones that jump on their bed.
 We took our visitors up to the Seattle Aquarium and out to lunch. Even though it was chilly, it was a beautiful sunny fall day, something we don't see often in the northwest. Dean and Dawson are sporting mommy and daddy's sunglasses.

 Carter and Wyatt being attackd by the Octopus

 These kids were so fun!


 Dawson was Grandpa Walker's little puppy all weekend. He followed him around everywhere and wanted to be with him all the time.
 Red Robin craziness


 Bentley's blessing was a beautiful experience. We were so glad to have family here to participate. Thank you to the Walker's for making the long drive! We love you.
 Uncle Brian, Grandpa Ray, Grandpa Walker, Paul Hunter

3 comments:

  1. Look at you, beautiful mama with all your boys! And I really love your shoes. :) I hope life with 3 is treating you well, we need to catch up soon. I miss you and I'm sending good sleep vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Bentley is a little cutie! I think at some point this winter I should come over to the fairer side of the state and see you and Mo's beautiful new babes :)

    ReplyDelete