I'm attempting to catch up on my blog. This means that I will be adding many many pictures to the blog over the next couple days. Although this means sacrificing much needed sleep while Bentley is napping, I will be so happy when I can print out my blog book!
Here is a happy Dean on his first day of preschool.
My family had a great labor day BBQ over at my mom's house. We covered the outside table with a plastic table cloth and let the kids draw all over it.
Here are 2 of my beautiful nieces, Sydney and Evy
We were so lucky to have gorgeous weather into September so that the kids could still play in the water.
The boys love it when Grandpa pushes them on the swing. It reminds me of when I was little and he used to push me.
My twinner Moey and her beautiful daughter Sienna
These are attempts at some cute pictures Jonathan tried to take before church one Sunday. They turned out pretty funny.
Do the Puyallup! The kids had a great time on the rides, eating frozen yogurt, and crying because they couldn't get all the toys they saw (well, just Dean).
Dean helped himself to about 6 tries at this game although I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to have 1 or 2. The worker girl was nice enough not to say anything.
I was very silly and didn't realize how annoying these hammer prizes would be. They whistled everytime they hit something, and the boys spent their day hitting eachother with them.
Taking a break on the footsie wootsies
It makes me smile to see that pirate tatoos can bring such joy to my children.
you do a great job on your blog...its my favorite! good pics too...
ReplyDelete