Tuesday, February 14, 2012

January 2012

I had some fun pictures from Britton's birthday that I wanted to share. It was definitely a boy's party. First they decorated boxes like race cars.
Then they played "pin the lightning bolt on McQueen"

Then they all sat in their cars and watched the race scenes from Cars 2.
Dean adores Bentley, and it's pretty much the other way around too. If I try to sing to Bentley, it usually turns into a duet with Dean. I had to snap a shot of the fun conversation they were having.


I know I'm biased, but really, what a cutie!
Here is a video of Dean and Dawson chasing each other around the house. I love that as they're getting older they enjoy each other more. And for some reason, they ALWAYS have their shirts off. They claim it makes them stronger. Boys will be boys!

1 comment: