Wednesday, January 2, 2013

4th of July trip to Idaho

Here are a few pictures from before we left for Idaho. Dawson and Britton and such good buds. Here they are sharing a package a fruit snacks. You know they're sweet boys when they can share fruit snacks.
 I got Mom of the Year Award this year because I let the kids play with shaving cream on the table. Such simple things can be so fun.

 We drove to Boise to visit JaNae and Jeff's family for 4th of July. We went to 2 different parades and had such fun.
 All the kids in JaNae's family took a special liking to Bentley. They're so good to my children!



 Dean and Wes relaxing on the porch swing eating gogurts.
 Fireworks were, well, loud. We finally talked the boys into coming outside wearing Jeff's industrial ear plugs.
 I think Whitney was bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment