I never got around to taking the kids to see Santa at the mall because I just hate the idea of spending $22 on one picture, but the boys kept asking to go see him. I found out that on Saturdays, Santa comes to The Old Cannery in Sumner. What a success! We will be coming back here every year. They have an area set up for the kids to sit and watch Christmas cartoons while the parents wait in line. They're so smart.
Once the boys realized who they were waiting for, they wanted to wait in line with Daddy.
I was on Bentley duty. We walked all over the warehouse, got the kids free popcorn, and played on the little bridge. He didn't want to get off this thing. I kept having to pick him up so other kids could get their picture on it.
Santa was great. The elves took a few pictures (for free!), then Santa spend a few minutes chatting with the boys, asking what they wanted, then telling them they needed to help me out around the house (ya right). I guess it was casual Saturday for Santa; he was sporting a festive vest instead of his red jacket.
No comments:
Post a Comment