Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December 2012

I can't believe how much fun with had this December. It helped that my sister Shelby had made us an activity advent calendar, so each day the boys picked out an activity we could do together. One day they got to make Christmas scenes.
 The boys went with Jonathan to pick out our tree while I was in Florida. They did a great job! Dean looks a little scary with those scissors, though.
 Growing up, I always had a homemade stocking. Mine hanging up is the one I used as an older child. I bought felt last year to make stocking for the rest of my family and finally got around to doing it this year.
 Bath time is always the craziest and loudest time in our home.
 The best thing about this December was we actually got snow! It was only on the ground for 2 days, but the kids were in heaven. They played outside all day with the neighbor boys.

Here's the little snowman Dean and I made.
 I was trying to take a picture of Bentley playing with the nativity because it was so cute to watch him, but he saw me with the camera and gave me the cheesiest smile.
 Cookie making day at Grandma Kathy's. Dawson went a little crazy with his frosting and sprinkles.


 Cousin Lincoln
 Guess how much of that cookie actually got eaten? Not much. Next time maybe he'll lay off the mini chocolate chips.



 For the past 7 years, we've had an adults only family Christmas dinner. We eat a beautiful dinner, usually prepared by Shelby, then we play games. It's always a fun night.
 Shelby, Aaron, Brittany


 Bentley is getting pretty picky with his foods these days. One food he can't resist? Donuts of course! He takes after his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment