Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pool Fun and Neighborhood BBQ- August 2012

I don't think there are many things on this earth that children love doing more than playing in the water. I will be forever grateful to my neighbors who gave us this pool so I didn't have to purchase one.
 Moey and me soaking up some rays
 Jonathan gets to come home for lunch on most days and plays with the kids before going back to work. I know, we're so lucky.
 Shelby, who lives just down the street from us, and I decided to have a our first annual neighborhood BBQ. We invited the whole street, and about half of them came. The fun half! We were a little nervous that no one would show up, but they did. It was a blast!  
Roy, Chuck, Wayne, Betty, Erica, Emily
 One neighbor who is a state trooper brought his car down for all the kids to climb in and play with.
 Judy, Kyle, Regina, Jeanie, Judy, Roy

 Wayne was in heaven feeding one of Shelby's twins.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the posts. Your family pictures turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete