We enjoyed the most beautiful November. Even though it was chilly, the sun was out for most of the month. I love seeing the colors change and the leaves fall. It made me miss the beautiful fall seasons we had when we lived in Cleveland.
We had my family over for dinner on Jonathan's birthday. Roman and Dean were so sweet and made books for Jonathan.
Grandma Kathy joined in on the fun and gave Bentley horsey rides.
These cuties are Shelby's twins, Jordan and Troy.
My sisters and I have a crazy tradition of going out to shop on Black Friday. I personally love that it starts at 9 pm on Thanksgiving because then I get home with plenty of time to sleep before getting back up! We stood in line at Target for a long long time in the freezing cold, but it was worth it. We were lucky enough to see some friends, Farrah Hudson and Diane Mancini who cut in line and chatted with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment