Thursday, January 3, 2013

Family Pictures- August 2012

My good friend Heather Mann is an excellent photographer. She took our family pictures and we couldn't be happier with them! I don't know how she got our kids to sit still and smile. She is a miracle worker. Thank you Heather!



 My boys! I love them so much.


Dawson: the family clown. He's so silly, and does a pretty rockin' robot dance.

Dean: loves to play "don't smile!" and has a knack for telling elaborate stories of his life.


 
 Bentley: the Boo. Can't wait to see what he's like when he grows up. He's very good at growling.




 The love of my life

 "Only a few more pictures boys! Promise!"
 I don't know how we got from the above picture to this. I was probably dangling Hershey Kisses behind Heather.

 He was such a trouper for the session. At the very end is when he threw in the towel.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment