One of our fun October experiences was Dawson getting his first stitch. He was jumping on a friend's toy box and fell in. He bit through his bottom lip. It wasn't too bad and only had to have one stitch put it. This picture was taken a few days after the incident. He sure wasn't this happy getting the stitch put it!
My sister Autumn lives in Utah, but sent us some pictures of her family at a pumpkin patch. This is her with James and Lily.
We took our annual trip to Scholz Farm down in Orting with Brittany's family to get our pumpkins.
These boys are so helpful in the kitchen. I don't think I realized Dawson was licking the cookie cutters. Whoops.
Jonathan and his staff dressed up for work on Halloween. I bet no one thought they'd be seeing DJ Lance at the dentist office. "Dentistry is Awesome!"
I had to blog my sister's family picture. They were garden gnomes. Adorable!
Our family were vikings, although by the time Halloween night rolled around our kids had worn their costumes so much that they didn't want to be vikings anymore. Dean decided on Spiderman and Dawson was a vampire.
We went trick or treating with Shelby and Brittany's kids. Then we stopped back at our house to dig through candy and drink hot chocolate.
Here is a group shot of all the grandkids in their costumes.



No comments:
Post a Comment