This year was definitely the best Christmas I have had as a mother. I feel like my boys are the perfect age for fun presents and still believe in the magic of it all. Christmas Eve was another story. We tried to read Luke 2, but they were just too excited. Dean and Dawson tried to put our nativity together while Jonathan read, but Bentley kept knocking it down. It was a little chaotic.
It is strict Walker tradition that everyone gets to open their jammies on Christmas Eve.
These adorable PJs were made by Grandma Walker.
Cookies and milk for Santa, carrots for the reindeer
Dawson gets the award for the best "I just got the best present ever!" reaction to all his presents. This one was over Mickey Mouse fruit snacks in his stocking.
See what I mean? He's excited already and hasn't even opened it yet.
Santa rocked it this year with a talking Yoda
And a Beyblade Dome
Dawson always steals my fuzzy blanket, so Santa got him his very own that he doesn't have to share with anyone.
Batman piggy bank to keep his "monies" in
Mama enjoying it all
Santa brought Bentley a baby. First thing he did was kiss it.
Jonathan got some much needed ties from the boys
Our Christmas breakfast was McDonalds. Jonathan figured if he was going to cheat and eat gluten, it might as well be their breakfast wraps.
No comments:
Post a Comment