After we opened presents at home, we went over to my parent's house with the Walthers and Perkins to open more presents. Dean brought his Beyblade dome and taught my mom how to play.
Mom was pretty excited when she beat Dean.
Santa was smart and brought Dean and Britton matching pajamas.
Jonathan and I got these adorable monsters from my mom (she made them!) and Dawson. They came with this cute note:
Grandma: "Dawsie, what do you want for Christmas?"
Dawson: "I want a monster for my mommy and daddy."
Grandma: "Why do you want monsters for mommy and daddy?"
Dawson: "Because me and Dean and Bentley have monsters to sleep with and they don't. I want my mommy's to be beautiful and have a flower on her head. And I want daddy's to have a cool guitar on his shirt because my dad wants to be a rock star."
I think my heart melted just a little.
Sydney bought candy bars for all her cousins and uncles. What a sweetheart. This was Dawson's reaction: "Chocolate!" Who knew all I had to get him for Christmas was chocolate and he'd be that happy?
Waiting their turn for presents.
Gary and Ardith sent my parents Christmas lights made from shotgun shells. Jonathan's brother Jared made them. They were a hit!
Dean had Britton for Christmas and got him a Lego Batman game.
Star Wars!
I got Shelby new pajamas and a watch.
Getting bored of waiting.
My dad bought Jonathan the biggest watch I've ever seen. Jonathan had found it at a store and pointed it out to me, saying that he really wanted to buy it. I said no way, but then showed it to my dad so he could get it for him. I'm so sneaky.
My mom keeps one present out for each grandchild to open at the same time at the very end of the morning.
Dawson got a Batman jail.
Dean got a remote control Lightning McQueen
I wish I had been there! Great pics
ReplyDelete