Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dawson's Birthday and other August Happenings

 Dawson turned 4 this August and we celebrated along with Evy who turned 6. One of Dawson's most favorite things is Mickey Mouse. Thanks to a friend in the ward, I borrowed a Mickey cake pan and it turned out pretty great! I was very happy, and so was he.


 Grandma Kathy gave him a Rockstar Mickey that sings and dances.
 Dawson is strumming on his guitar along with Mickey.
 This is a picture of our finished kitchen. I am so in love! We got the butcher block countertop at Ikea and Jonathan installed it himself. We also did a faux-granite paint on the counters that was both easy and cost-effective. I am so glad it's done. We've been redoing this kitchen for months.
 Bentley taking a bath in the new kitchen sink
 My sister handed down some 12 month clothes for Bentley and in the bin were two 12 month Halloween costumes. Dean and Dawson thought they were so funny putting these things on. 
 Dean loves to pretend that he is a spy. This is all his spy gear.
 Dean and Dawson were pretending that they were babies drinking bottles along with Bentley.



1 comment:

  1. We're totally loving these pictures. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete